DIY﹕Pop-up flower card
【明報專訊】◆Materials and tools
- Origami papers of colours of your choice
- Glue or double-sided adhesive tape
- Colour pencils or markers
1. Draw a flower of 6 petals on the origami paper. Cut 7 flowers of the same shape and size.
2. Decorate the card and the flowers with colour pencils or markers.
3. Take one of the flowers, stick one of the petals together with another petal from the other flower. Stick them ONLY at the tip. Repeat until a wreath is formed with 6 flowers.
4. Fold the two sides of each petal into the center. Attach the last flower to the center of the wreath and fill the hole. Glue its petals with a petal of each of the flowers.
5. Stick the two sides on the wreath on each side of the card. Be careful not to put too much glue to prevent the flowers from being firmly stuck to each other.
petal (n) 花瓣
[Smarties' Power English 第210期]